WE DID IT!!!!!
We finally did it! I learnt a lot this term in Computer Club.
It was Fun doing our andventure. I liked it when we came to make our Movies Best. It was really nice and fun! We learnt how to support , love , help , clean and feed the Donkeys.
We also learnt a lot on the computer Like:Photo Story3, Movie Maker , Autocollage , Blogging , designing your own Blog , We did a PowerPoint , We did a letter in word and lots of other stuff.
Anyway I really enjoyed it is what I'm trying to say.
So Eseltjiesrus Donkey Sanctuary is written about no more or is it?
So Good-Bye for now.
Well, we will have to find out if its not going to be written about anymore! Perhaps if you go out and visit Ziggy, you can carry on with this blog?
ReplyDeleteIt's been lovely having you and your lovely smile along on this journey!
Have a great holiday!
Mrs. G
I am so glad you enjoyed this - and amazing how much you have learnt in a short space of time hey? Now you can teach ME some new tricks. :-)
ReplyDeleteMel
Mrs G and Miss B - good work - gold stars for both of you from Mrs B
ReplyDelete