 |
| Meeting Ziggy |
 |
| Patting Ziggy |
 |
| Meeting & touching Ziggy |
 |
| This is some of the people touching Ziggy |
I thought that some of the Donkeys were beautiful and some prettier than others but at the Donkey Sanctuary, to the Donkeys it does not matter what you look like. I've been to The Donkey Sanctuary but I was excited because all my friends were coming with me. I've been close to a Donkey before they are very nice. They feel so soft but some that have been abused don't feel as nice. These Donkeys have all been abused that is why they are all in the Sanctuary. Remember I said I've met the Donkeys so I new how big and how small they were. What I found interesting about them is that they need to be fed and groomed quite often. See you next week for another post - next week on the 11 of May 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What would you like to say?